Thank you for visiting StreamLabs’ website and Mobile Application which are owned and maintained by StreamLabs, Inc. (“StreamLabs”). We respect your privacy and want you to understand the ways in which we collect and use information provided online.
Information We Collect About You Through the Online Services
We collect personal information through the Online Services. Personal information means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form.
The personal information we collect through the Online Services includes but is not limited to name, address, email address, location data, phone number or other contact information (including company information), customer service requests (including through our online chat feature), or other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., community support posts and comments), but only when you voluntarily provide it.
If you apply for a job with StreamLabs, we may collect personal information about you including your work and educational history.
We also automatically collect certain personal information as you navigate the Online Services, including browser type, device type, and operating system; area(s) of the Online Services visited; date and time of access; host or Internet service provider (ISP) information; and identity of the referring site (any site from which the visitor accessed the Online Services).
Sources of Information We Collect About You
The type of personal information we collect depends on the product or service (if any), or other interaction, that you have with us. We may collect the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- information from you directly or from your authorized representative, including information from applications, surveys, forms, other documents or information you enter into the mobile application;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as products or services purchased, account balances and payment history);
- information from our service providers, business partners or other representatives such as email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, and similar vendors; and
- information about you from public sources (such as information you submit in a public forum, a blog, chat room, or social network).
How We Use and Share Information About You
We may use and share the personal information we collect through the Online Services for a number of purposes including:
- to provide you with, renew or modify products and services;
- to process your StreamLabs PRO application;
- to provide you with the information and documents you request and for other customer service purposes;
- to process claims and other legal actions;
- to deliver marketing communications or promotional materials that may be of interest to you and to assist us in determining relevant advertising;
- for loss mitigation and other purposes;
- to improve, enhance and maintain the quality of services we provide and the usefulness of the Online Services;
- to customize your experience when using the Online Services;
- to comply with applicable laws;
- to respond to law enforcement requests, court orders or regulations, subpoenas, search warrants, other legal processes, or to perform other reporting obligations, as required by applicable law;
- to perform research, testing and product development and demonstrations, and to analyze use of our Online Services;
- to prevent and detect fraudulent, malicious, deceptive, infringements of our contracts and other potential misuse of or illegal activity relating to our products, services and assets;
- to provide training or organize events;
- as described to you when collecting your personal information;
- to investigate privacy or security incidents;
- to plan, engage in due diligence for, and implement commercial transactions; and
- to comply with contracts related to products or services that we provide to you.
We also may anonymize, combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Online Services or elsewhere for any of these purposes or for analyzing usage statistics and trends.
In addition, we may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates if you are a customer of our affiliate and have authorized us to share the information;
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, including to deploy and analyze surveys and advertising content;
- If our assets or equity are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or in preparation for any of these events, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company;
- We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena;
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure; and
- We may share aggregated, de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
If you provide us with personal information in connection with products or services that we provide to you, we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information unless:
- you authorize us to do so;
- it is needed to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us;
- it is needed to provide our products or services to you;
- it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- in connection with a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring of all or part of our business; or
- it is otherwise required or permitted by law.
How We Collect, Use and Protect Social Security Numbers for Employment Purposes
StreamLabs may collect Social Security numbers (“SSNs”) in the course of our business for employment purposes. We strive to protect the confidentiality and security of SSNs in our possession, custody or control by: (i) limiting access to SSNs and (ii) maintaining reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse or unlawful disclosure of SSNs. We do not collect SSNs from customers. We do not share SSNs for marketing purposes.
The privacy of children online is an important issue to StreamLabs, and StreamLabs encourages parents to supervise their children’s activities online. StreamLabs does not seek or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. StreamLabs requests that children under the age of 13 not disclose or provide any personal information through the Online Services. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child who is under the age of 13, we will take appropriate action in accordance with applicable law. To learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protect Act (COPPA) please visit the Federal Trade Commission's website at https://www.ftc.gov/.
How We Use “Cookies” and Other Data Collection Tools
Cookies. StreamLabs may place electronic “cookies” in the browser files of your computer or mobile device when you access the StreamLabs website. We may use the following types of cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not then work. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website and will not be able to monitor Its performance.
Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of our Online Services may not function properly.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your Interests and show you relevant advertising on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Your Cookie Choices
Browser Settings. You can enable or disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. This allows you to reject the placement of all cookies (except strictly necessary cookies). You can also delete cookies which have already been placed on your device.
Please remember that disabling or deleting some or all cookies may prevent some web services (including on this website) from functioning correctly, and may lead to a less smooth or less personalized browsing experience.
You should visit the “Help” section of your browser for how to manage your cookie settings, or follow the links below:
- Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Google Chrome:
For further general information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them please go to https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Platform Settings. You can opt out of cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
Opting-out of Third-Party Ad Networks. You may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
In-App Tracking Technologies. Like many other companies, we use a variety of tracking technologies that may include device identifiers, or other identifiers such as “Ad IDs”. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Blogs and Other Interactive Features
We may offer blogs, online forums or other interactive features on the Online Services that enable you to share information about our services or other issues of interest. You should be aware that any communications you submit or post to any such interactive features on the Online Services may be viewable by other participants or users. Therefore, by submitting or posting to such interactive features you acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the content you submit for such features, whether or not it contains personal information about you.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose through or in connection with the App or our Social Media Pages.
Security of Internet Communications
We employ commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit number) on our web site or a business partner’s web site, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or similar technology during its transmission to our web site or the business partner’s web site. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be secure, and we do not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss or damage you may experience from transmission of information by or to StreamLabs over the Internet. If you believe that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please contact us using one of the methods described below.
We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our web site and mobile application to our employees, our affiliates’ employees or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our normal business operations.
Notice to California Residents
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Online Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
Consumer Choice Regarding Your Personal Information
We do not currently sell personal information. However, we support consumer choice regarding use of consumers’ personal information.
You may have certain rights under various laws, including:
- the right to opt-out of sales
- the right to request deletion of personal information
- the right to request disclosure of certain information to you about collection and use of your personal information
How to Contact Us
If you want to submit a verified request regarding the rights above concerning your personal information click here or call us at 1-770-691-5524.
If you have other questions, you may also send a letter or email to the address below.
5000 Highlands Pkwy SE, Ste 270
Smyrna, GA 30082
Maintenance of the Services
Many of the Online Services are maintained by us in the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
Last Updated 1/4/2022