1. To adjust your alert settings please go into the the details screen with the live flow dial, shown below:
2. Select the settings button in the upper right-hand corner. It looks like a gear.
3. Select "alerts." From here, you can go into each alert type: home mode, away mode, Drip Detect (Control only), room temperature, water temperature (Control only), water pressure (Control only), and room humidity (Control only), and adjust the individual settings.
4. To customize Home mode leak alerts specifically, select "home mode leak." Once you have selected "home mode leak" you should see the screen below:
5. Here you can adjust or customize your Home leak alert settings, turn on Smart Alerts, or adjust your automatic shut-off settings (Control only).